As described in the article above lumbar spondylosis causes can be multifactor al and can form a complex disease state involving multiple organs. Homoeopathy follows an individualistic approach towards patients suffering from lumbar spondylosis we believe that every individual is different and thus a full in-depth case study is the first step. Then referring to the risk factors the individual was subjected too, a particular line of treatment is adopted Broad criteria of how the homoeopathic medicines act in cases of lumbar spondylosis is mentioned below. The response to treatment can differ from one individual to another patients are advised to consult so that the mode of treatment can be discussed pertaining to their particular case
1. Relieves Symptoms like :
- Increases Joint Mobility
2. Controlling and reversing the underlying Disease process :
It helps by stopping the demineralization and degeneration process of the bones of the joint involved. Providing strength to the adjoining ligaments thus strengthening the whole joint, maintaining its space and decreasing pressure on the nerves. It prevents fusion of joints and the further spread of disease in other organs. In mild and moderate disease stages complete cure has been achieved, in cases were the disease process has lead to destruction of the joint as in severe cases homoeopathy can offer excellent palliative treatment.
- Patients are advised to go in for consultation so as there disease state can be reviewed and a specific mode of treatment can be decided.
- We at DRSS Health care provide special consultation on ergonomics to patients suffering from spondylitis.
- If homoeopathic treatment is sought early it helps in preventing the progress of disease and preventing any complications from occurring, which are usually associated with the disease.
- We at DRSS provide our patients with diet charts, exercise schedules and guide them how to modify their lifestyle so that better results can be achieved.
- Our medicines can be started with conventional treatment depending upon the disease state and case.